Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 10 1 19 with some crafting

October has arrived, it's Tuesday, and Welcome to 

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up



 I made the pumpkin photo graphic/art above a couple years ago. Pumpkins are starting to show up everywhere, with Fall Mums on display, and the farmers fields are full and soon will be harvested. Fall, how fun. Oh, and those wonderful/awful leaves that are now falling everywhere, but kids do have fun with those piles.







More photos from when I take my walk. My phone camera doesn't take the best photos. I need to start taking my digital camera along again.

Also sharing below the only craft I really made this week. I attempted others, but it was a fail. :(

I bought ceramic tiles from the local hardware store, used my drill and made a hole in the top for hanging. The sign is made with the (c)Cricut.




I also made a stamp brush for Adobe Photoshop or other photo programs to share with you. See below and if you use brushes in your graphics and like it, you can download it HERE. If you only right click and do a save as, it won't be saved as an .abr to use as a brush so download it. To download, you don't have to install dropbox or anything, just click on the download button. Enjoy.



Now time for Pictorial Tuesday Link Up for sharing your photography, photos made into art using your favorite photo editing program, or making a digital graphic. Thanks for sharing. 

Have a Happy Week and First week of October.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

~Hugs 'n Giggles 'n Scribbles~

Peabea



2 comments:

  1. So very beautiful. Love the pumpkin art. Thanks for sharing it. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the self-serve kitchen! Totally opposite how I was raised in Holland, where guests are served everything and you could not be in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)