Monday, October 28, 2019

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 10 29 19






A wee bit of Fall photos for the Pictorial Tuesday link up. The trees this year seem to be losing their leaves before they can have the full color display of a normal October. The tree in the forefront of this last picture was so full of leaves just the day before I took this, then the rains started overnight and my yard was totally covered in leaves. The ground was more colorful than the treeline. :)

Have a Happy Tuesday, and feel free to share your photography, photo art, or even digital type scrapbooking art (and as always, family friendly pleast-thanks).

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea


Some links I visit and sometimes share with that you might enjoy sharing with also:




6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful images. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! This is my very favourite time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah! I love the colours of autumn in your country. Enjoy. Have a lovely week and thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see some autumnal (fall!) snaps, I love the colours found this time of year #twinklytuesday

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)