Monday, November 4, 2019

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 11 4 19




For this Tuesday's Pictorial, I'm sharing some of my graphics. I loved learning how to make graphics from all the people around the blog that are so generous with their sharing of how to work in Adobe. So I incorporated photos of our grandbabies that I made into graphics. 

Also, the graphic above, a sweet gal on a Christian blog that use to be called His Kingdom Come shared her wonderful drawing knowledge and the gal above was drawn by me. Yay!! That's about it though. I have never really tried doing any artwork so it was fun to see what I could do.

So below: Photo graphic Memories of the grands when they were wee bit smaller.


He loved being on the beach for the first time. 


Bubble Fun at grandma and grandpa's house. OOPS, one popped into the eye. 


Look forward to seeing your photographic sharings. Link up is below. Happy November and Tuesday. Have a great rest of the week. Link up is live until Friday.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter
~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea

Some links I visit and sometimes share with that you might enjoy sharing with also:

10 comments:

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)