Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 1 7 2020


Playing with graphics for my Pictorial Tuesday image today, using a photo of my furbaby, Razzy.

Razzy is called a Morkie (Maltese/Yorkie mix). He's 8 years old, but still very spry. Loves to run fast, chase a ball, and go for walks. One misgiving with Razzy though is that he must actually think he's more of a hunting dog with the way he likes to keep his nose to the ground smelling all the delicious smells that only he would love or at least that is what I imagine he's doing.

Would be so interesting if he could tell me what animals were having a field day running around our yard at night.

Link up is below for sharing photography, digital graphics, photo made into art. If you're new to Pictorial Tuesday, check out the link at the top of the page for what Pictorial Tuesday is all about. Thanks.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Have a good Tuesday and week. :)

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea

Some links I visit and sometimes share with that you might enjoy sharing with also:



19 comments:

  1. Fun post! Loved your psychoanalysis of Razzy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shiju...he makes life fun even with his weird ways. lol

      Delete
  2. Cute furbaby! My mom has one like him named Oscar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi fredamans...She probably agrees that they are so easy to train and Razzy behaves so well. I like the name Oscar. Cute. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi lady Fi...nice to see your visit. Thank you...I know he thinks he's very cute and the boss. haha

      Delete
  4. Cute doggie. Very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you csuhpat1. Hope you're having great weeks and thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  5. Morkie - I like that. Is a poodle yorkie mix a Porkie or a Yordle or maybe a Yoodle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...would be fun to know. My friend has a Bishon/Yorkie and she's called a Borkie so I wonder too if it would be Porkie....etc. haha. Such fun names for breeds intermixed anymore.

      Delete
  6. Awww! Razzy is ADORABLE!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Veronica Lee...thank you. And loved seeing your visit and comment.

      Delete
  7. What a cutie! I miss having a dog in our family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra. I sometimes wonder though why we got another one. It does cut some on the freedom of things to do now with retirement.

      Delete
  8. Love your art work of Razzy, he is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the compliment. Messing with the photo programs and learning the digital art keeps my mind active. :)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you liskeschocolate. Nice to see your visit and comment. :)

      Delete
  10. What a gorgeous boy Razzy is! Thanks for linking up #twinklytuesday

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)