Sunday, January 12, 2020

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 1 12 2020

Today, I'm re-sharing a Scripture Blessing that I did in 2016 that I found. 



I am blessed to be a Daughter of the Heavenly Father. We were created to be special in so many ways. The same way that God nurtures our Faith, we nurture our families and loved ones. We wear many hats and walk in many shoes throughout our life from birth to senior citizen. As a daughter of the LORD, walking in righteousness with a Loving heart is the best gift that we can give anyone.



Reading about being contentious was not that pleasant to read as it mostly referred to women. In the young years, when first married, I guess I could say that I did have Contentious tendencies. The give and take of early marriage and learning it didn't always go my way have been a factor for me. lol


Please share a scripture blessing, even if only in the comment section if you don't have a blog to share and link up. I welcome all visitors and comments. Just even if you simply scribble Hello.

Sharing my Daughter background with a couple photos of the daughter God blessed us with after two sons, and quite a few years apart, but that's a story for another time. As always, I'm a proud mama of the woman she has become. 😀 

You can download my Daughter background HERE without my logo and without the pictures of my daughter. I'm sharing it free. You can insert your own photo in the downloaded background,  and you will be able to remove the word Daughter or change it to whatever. Hope you enjoy!!:)
Thanks for visiting,





You're Next:
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

I hope you will link up a Sunday Scripture Blessing. Always an encouraging way to start the week ahead. Thanks for playing along. :)

~hugs 'n scribbles 'n blessings~

Peabea

Sharing with:
Just a Second Scripture and Snapshot
A Spirit of Simplicity 




2 comments:

  1. It's good that you've found this scripture post again, because I think we continually need to come back to a peaceful acceptance of our role as women at every age and stage. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need to be reminded that we are precious and beloved daughters of the King, no matter our age or station in life! What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)