Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 3-24-2020


What I've been doing in my social distancing;

I ordered material online for pick up, and it came in yesterday to make the masks that have been requested in case hospital supplies are exhausted. They will only be used as a last resort, but I'm not too busy lately. Feeling fine here so far and have not gone out much at all even before they were requesting we stay home. 


Material Arrived and I have been cutting so I have some cut out and ready to sew

These are the kind I'm making. I like the one with ribbons as it covers down to the chin and up above the nose, but the ribbons I measured need to be longer.


Problem with making the masks is there is a shortage of the elastic size needed, and I'm learning that it probably has been supplied to the places that actually make the masks. I did find some on eBay so will make what I can.




I had also been wanting to change out the curtains in my kitchen so found a table cloth I had that I could re-purpose into the bottom half of my window. I didn't, at the time, know that the local fabric store was open, but I wasn't wanting to venture out anyway. And, I liked the checks on the table cloth. The top half, I had sewn long ago.

Along with still playing with making graphics, that's what I've been doing. Razzy, and I are making it  through each day, and so far I am feeling fine, and hope all of you are staying well also.

A bit of Morkie Boy Razzy, what he is wanting, you will see in the last shot. Such a begger.






Link up is open below, if you'd like to share some photography, graphics, and/or photos turned into photography art. Thanks, and stay well and have a good week. Weather is warming up here, and even with the rain, that is a plus. 😀🙋

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter
~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea


Some links I visit and sometimes share with that you might enjoy sharing with also:

11 comments:

  1. I have some sewing projects to start as well. Good for you in helping with masks. I have to figure out my new swing machine before I can do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have been busy. Very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you with the masks!! Stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that you are OK and being helpful. I just read on Facebook that they have some large size rubber bands that are perfect for masks if you cut them in half, I do hope that helps!

    I'm so happy you are a part of 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your initiatives, Peabes to make your own masks. Hope you don't have to use them. The way this pandemic is going - I don't think so:) Love your new curtains - very homey, but modern! Am not into knitting socks and forgot about the time till dinner, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are feeling well. I like your material.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fabrics you chose for your masks. How adorable!

    Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new look for your kitchen window!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great fabrics for the masks and I think it's great that you sew and help.
    Sweet your dog video and the curtains on the kitchen party sidn have also become beautiful.
    I wish you all the best and stay healthy!
    Greeting Elke

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very creative! Stay safe and healthy!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)