Sunday, March 29, 2020

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 3 29 2020





Happy Sunday. So far, I am faring well during this social distancing, stay at home order in Ohio. So far, we are not locked down. However, am having withdrawal of not having the Grandson come visit. Going into Spring and Summer, he is my helper around here since I lost my hubby last May.

Praying daily for God to bestow the knowledge to those who will use it for a cure. My prayer is also that all stay well, and if happen to get this virus, that the healing is quick.

So, what have I been doing? Keeping busy, and with the sunshine this past week, Razzy and I could get out for a walk. I did a bit of raking of some left over leaves, but mostly we have had rainy days.

I'm sewing some of those homemade masks that I will donate, but the sewing is going slower than normal. I'm not as young as I use to be, and the sewing, I end up taking breaks...or I'm just too lazy anymore. lol

Pictures HERE  if would like to see what I've been sewing:

Hope all have a nice week ahead and stay well.

Link up is open for sharing.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


~hugs 'n blessings~

5 comments:

  1. The masks looks wonderful and are sure to be appreciated! This is such a great use of time, talent, and fabric! May we continue to keep our trust in God for He is the One who preserves us. May God continue to keep you and yours safe during these difficult days. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'ts good that you are keeping busy. I've been out raking as well, and we got a closet cleaned out. I'm hoping to do some heavy cleaning in the kitchen this coming week.
    Blessings to you--Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was doing pretty good with our "shelter in place" order when I could still get out and walk or work in the yard. Yesterdays' relentless rain gave me a case of mumbling and grumbling which I mentioned in the post I linked up. I'm glad you are well. I so relate to missing your grandson, I've been facetiming my grandkids but its not the same as seeing them face to face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care! So nice to hear you're staying busy in a productive way. Every little bit helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your masks look great! My production of them is going slower than usual as well. Like you, I miss my grandbabies...In the storm, God is good. God is good all the time. I pray you receive blessings, strength, wisdom and joy from our heavenly Father! Blessings, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)