Sunday, March 22, 2020

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 3 22 2020


He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress; my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust; his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Link up is open below if you'd like to share a scripture blessing. Thanks for sharing and have a good week ahead. Prayers for our world, and those most affected by this virus.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea

Sharing with:
Just a Second Scripture and Snapshot
A Spirit of Simplicity

7 comments:

  1. I have been thinking of this verse in these times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In these days we are living, so many of us are thinking of this verse. Grateful for the calm it brings in those anxious moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been meditating on Psalm 91 a lot lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So thankful for God's protection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read Psalm 91 yesterday and was taken again by the beauty and promise in those words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been holding this Psalm very close these days. Thank you for the beautiful reminder of God's provision and protection.

    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)