Sunday, May 17, 2020

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 5 17 2020



In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day
GENESIS

Among His firsts was to create our day. Each day can be a beautiful new beginning to awake fresh and renewed. No matter what the day, God's promises are with us throughout. Leaning on God each day for understanding, renewal, and guidance no matter what the day brings is a great way to enjoy the day.

Who doesn't love watching the sunrise. I know that I do. I've read that some people have a tradition on New Year's morning of getting up early to watch the sunrise for not only a new refreshing day, but for a new refreshing year. Had never thought of that, but what a great way that would be to watch God's world come alive, and say prayers for the New Year. And there's always something special about a Sunrise service.

Thank you Father for each new daily Sunrise, and for this Sunday you called a day of rest. I pray for all to have rest; especially in these virus ridden, trying times. I pray for all to have the peace which passes all understanding that you give. In Jesus' name. AMEN

Link up is open below if you'd like to share a scripture blessing.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

~hugs 'n blessings~

PeabeaI


Sharing with:

4 comments:

  1. I am up almost every morning to see the sunrise. I’ve always loved the early morning hours and it’s rare that I sleep through the dawn. Of course, this means that I’m in bed pretty early every night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, every sunrise is a reminder of His mercy and grace which He pours out each day. I love the early mornings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. During Advent, I made a practice of watching for the sunrise each day and wrote down the colors, the shadows, and the way the light arrived. It was such a peaceful and life giving practice for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kitchen nook, the place where I have my morning quiet time in my favorite chair, has an east facing window. I've seen many a sunrise while starting my morning with Jesus. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)