Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 6 16 2020

The lilies are back and finally open. They were a gift from my son about 7 years ago. They're doing great and multiplying. Sadly, though they don't bloom all Summer. Last year something bit them off as soon as they bloomed so I'm hoping for no repeat this year.


Flowers for myself just as a treat from the grocery.  :) 


A really nice gal in the neighborhood that I rarely see, stopped with this gift bottle of wine, and a visit. I'm rarely one to have a glass, but will definitely sample this. :)


So, the robins made a nest on the elbow of the stovepipe, and sat on it for quite a while. Then one day, I noticed they were gone and either something got the eggs or they just didn't make. Few days later, I saw their nest on the ground. I love the robins when they do have babies. Fun to watch them and their young out in the yard.

So enjoyed those who stopped by last week. Thank you for linking up. The link up for this week is now open. Hope everyone is having a good week so far. 
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea

Some links I visit and sometimes share with that you might enjoy sharing with also:

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictury of lily, I hope for them (since I have a garden cat, have nor more lilys, because they are poison for cats), the empty fallen nest looks sad - what may be happened?
    Stay healthy and enjoy your time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the flowers and the wine look lovely. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reggie red sounds like a party in a glass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you put on the right music for ambiance to go with the wine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to be here after 3 months of lockdown. Beautiful lily. Hope the robin couple are successful next time.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)