Sunday, June 14, 2020

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 6 14 2020


He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress; my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust; his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

I apologize if you remember this post, but I had my third time in hospital in two months with this AFIB, and kids are coming from WV so just didn't feel up to doing a new post. But didn't want to not have the link up for those who share, and wanted to give a scripture blessing. Thank you to all who visit.

Link up is open below if you'd like to share a scripture blessing. Thanks for sharing and have a good week ahead. Prayers for our world.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea

Sharing with:
Just a Second Scripture and Snapshot
A Spirit of Simplicity

6 comments:

  1. I’m so sorry you were in hospital. I will keep you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you were in the hospital. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do take good care of yourself. And thank you for selflessly being here in spite of everything. Take care of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are on my daily prayer list! God be with you and heal you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying everything gets better for you soon. I think this is a beautiful verse to share again!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)