Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 8 11 2020

The doily is one I made years ago.

 

Some Crafting

Since we are to recycle at the grocery, this is a bag I made out of a man's long sleeve shirt. I cut the arms off (and used them to make the straps), and cut the neck area off. Just one of my crafts from years past. So with that, I recycled the shirt as well as not wasting the bags from the store. Win Win. lol

Same with this one from a man's shirt. Pineapple design doily under the teapot, I make some years ago. 

Happy Tuesday and time for another Pictorial Tuesday link up. Thanks for visiting and sharing. 

Link up is open below. 


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~


Peabea


Some links I visit and sometimes share with that you might enjoy visiting and sharing with also:

9 comments:

  1. HI, love to see the beautiful hummingbird and your lovely bags. A great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shirt bag is ingenious! Love the fact you added bows to make it more feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of making the bag out of the shirt. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shirt bag. That is too cool. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cute!! Aren't you clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Visiting here from Michele Morin's blog where I read your heartfelt comment about the lawnmower and patience! So glad I stopped by to see that cute teapot and pretty doily underneath. (I love doilies! I have eight of them framed on our guest room wall; all from our grandmothers' homes.) With these other commenters, I'll add my delight in the bags made out of shirts. Very clever, P.B!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am always fascinated by hummingbirds. This is the first summer I have ever seen them in my yard. I hung lots of hanging flower baskets and they seem to be attracted to them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bag made out of a shirt is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)