Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 10 13 2020

 







Some Fall when I walked yesterday. Seems our Fall isn't in full color yet, but they are beginning. Only seen a few to take photos of. 

Sorry late today with Pictorial Tuesday. Link Up is open below for sharing of your photography, photo art, or digital manipulating and/or graphics. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n giggles~

Peabea

Some links I visit and sometimes share with that you might enjoy visiting their Photography blog and linking up with them also:
Our World Tuesday
Through My Lens
My Corner of the World
Image-in-ing
My Corner of The World Link Up (each Wednesday)
SHARE


12 comments:

  1. That second photo - the brilliant orange leaves are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your foliage looks just about like our in PA. It is starting to turn, but there is still a lot of green. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall colors are spectacular this year in Minnesota.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very beautiful. Love the colors. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't look like you have any conflict with the new editor:) Your captures are gorgeous! Love the dark red lantern flowers the most! Have a beautiful week, Jesh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gorgeous fall colours!

    Happy Weds, Peabea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful! Love the oranges and those red lantern flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colourful trees this time of year. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such gorgeous autumn colors! Wow!

    Your link at 'My Corner of the World' this week is greatly appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)