Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 2 2 2021

 





I don't remember if I have shared these before so if I did, I apologize. This is from 2019 at the Zoo about 50 minutes from where I live. The lights they display every Christmas season. I'd never gone before and neither had my older sister so our baby sister treated us because she had been several times. It was super cold, but the displays were amazing. Just sharing a few.

We're basically having our deepest snow this week so not really venturing out other than to walk Razzy. He's so short that the snow is up to his belly, and sticking to his paws. We don't stay out too long because he gets cold quickly. 

Today, I'm scribbling about getting back to crafting and also digiscrapping as well as sharing photography. I made myself a chunky snowboarder hat using a crochet pattern (found at Marly Bird on YouTube) instead of knitting. 



I took my label off though because didn't like it. May put a big crochet flower on it.

Treated myself to some flowers last week. Why? Just because it's been so dreary, and I'm missing the beautiful colors of Summer.



Latest digiscrapping kit is a Valentines Kit. Found a cute picture to insert, but any photo can be in used.  Kit will available free on my graphics site once I get it arranged. 



Link up is open below for your sharings. Photography, Photo Art, and Crafting is welcome. No selling sites though. Thanks.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea

Some links I visit and sometimes share with that you might enjoy visiting their Photography blog and linking up with them also:

10 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so wonderful! Never seen here such a lot of Christmals illuminations...
    Winter isn't my time, we have snow too, only a little, but enough, that I cannot use my bicycle and without it I cannot go...makes the alldays life very hard.
    Yeah, we need flowers in this time! Send you a warm ray of sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the lights, crochet hat and flowers you shared this week. I think a crochet flower would look great on the cap. Enjoy your week and stay safe and enjoy those lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Lights! I am sure it was a fun outing. It sounds cold where you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to treat myself to flowers in the winter. It seems so long and dreary without them. I love your hat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who does not like lights - worth to brave the cold, eh? Love the Valentine card you made. Your bouguet in whites is so beautiful! Stay warm inside, Jesh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super lovely hat and I love all the lights. Very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flowers do lift your mood! I stop and smell them in the kitchen....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you've been busy! The large town in our area decorates the park each year with some very cool lights, too. I'm sure you had fun! Love the hat, too :)

    Thank you for being a part of 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)