Sunday, March 14, 2021

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 3 14 2021

 


An Angel tells Elizabeth (descendant of Aaron) she is to have a child and call him John.

An Angel tells Mary she is have a child and call him Jesus.

Mary's Song

My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for he has been mindful of the humble state of his servant. From now on all generations will call me blessed, for the Mighty One has done great things for me - holy is his name. His mercy extends to those who fear him, from generation to generation. He has performed mighty deeds with his arm; he has scattered those who are proud in their inmost thoughts. He has brought down rulers from their thrones but has lifted up the humble. He has filled the hungry with good things but has sent the rich away empty. He has helped his servant Israel, remembering to be merciful to Abraham and his descendants forever, just as he promised our ancestors.

The link up is open if you'd like to share a scripture. 

Thank you, and have a wonderful Sunday and week ahead.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Peabea

Sharing with these link ups:

5 comments:

  1. A sword through her heart -- and it must have pierced the heart of God as well. Thanks for turning my mind toward the cross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being raised Catholic I have always loved Mary’s song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You, God, for sending Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary's song ... so rich and beautiful, filled with trust and anticipation.

    One of my favorite passages of Scripture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your graphic! Mary was blessed beyond measure to be the mother of Jesus, but her heartbreak was beyond measure as well.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)