Sunday, May 9, 2021

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 5 9 2021

 


Happy Sunday, and to all the Mom's, Happy Mother's Day. I am blessed this year because the daughter and grandson took me flower shopping and out to eat, my son that lives in another state - he and his family surprised me yesterday with a visit, and today my other son is visiting. I sometimes don't get to see all of them for Mother's Day weekend. Hope all have been well. 

Link up is open below. Thank you to all who stop by and share a scripture blessing.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs~

Peabea

Sharing with these link ups:

6 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you as well! How special for you to be able to see them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to you! What a blessed time you've had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that you are surrounded by family this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day to you! I'm so happy you were surrounded by family this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a blessing to have family to celebrate with you! God bless you and Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mother's Day!
    https://comfortspiral.blogspot.com/2021/05/gifts-of-2020.html

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)