Sunday, August 15, 2021

Scripture Blessings Link Up 8-15-2021 to 8-21-2021

 


Happy Sunday Blessings. Sharing my scripture for this week's blog hop.

Looking forward to your Sunday Blessing of:

  • Photo Scripture Blessing
  • Graphic Scripture Blessing
  • Scripture Comment (if you don't blog..feel free to share photo in comment or just a blessing)
  • Faith Based Blog

Try to visit others that have linked.

You're next ~ looking forward to your link up and blessing :) Link up is open all week.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Sharing with these link ups and some you may want to visit throughout the week.

2 comments:

  1. I love biblical purpose statements. They feel so direct and uncomplicated.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)