Sunday, August 22, 2021

Scripture Blessings Link Up 8 22 2021


 



So, August is moving right along. Schools here have started; some full back and others going with the split weeks schedule. Praying for all these babies that they can have a great year. 

When I was young, and would ask my grandma how she was doing, she'd say, "ah, being visited by one of the ritis boys today." I now know what she meant...well, I did then too, but now I feel it. There's arthritis, bursitis, etc., but this week, I had their cousin sciatica. Have had it before and much worse than this time. Looked up how to treat, and they said walking was the best way so I walked. It was so painful, so I finally claimed healing in Jesus' name. And amazing how the next couple days all the pain was gone. Last time I had sciatica, I was laid up for months, and then had to do physical therapy. Praises how amazing it can be to trust. I know he answers in His time so I was very grateful that it was a short time. 😊

Hope all are faring well, and no major problems. Prayers for all of you, and I appreciate all who stop by to visit or to link up a scripture. 

Link up is open below and all week:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



Happy Sunday
~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea

Sharing with these link ups and some you may want to visit throughout the week.



5 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that you are getting some relief from pain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have gotten relief from your pain as sciatica can most uncomfortable. God is so faithful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm running late this week due to family visiting from out-of-town. I'm so glad you're feeling better. I love your grandmother's way of putting it about the ritis boys. I've not been officially diagnosed with any of them, but I do have days of pains here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about the aches and pains (I'm ALL too familiar with the itis boys!!) but so glad to hear that God provides relief and healing so quickly!!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)