Sunday, October 31, 2021

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 10 31 2021



Still in Ecclesiastes and Samuel for study, and some notes I made:
  • Be mindful of the creator even in youth as well as the end of our days.
  • Rejoice in Youth; Enjoy, but do it wisely as in the end GOD will judge the evil of flesh.
  • Foolish words are no use.
  • Calm is better than anger. 
  • Someone in charge is not always the wise man. Fools are sometimes in high places.
  • Folly outweighs wisdom and honour, and when he falls by the way, he shows he is a fool.
Link up is open below.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n blessings~
Peabea

The photo I used for my scripture is found on rawpixel.com

Some link ups you may want to visit today and throughout the week. 









4 comments:

  1. Beautiful verse. We do not know the works of God but we do have faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly wise and much-needed words today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your thoughts from your reading. Much needed this morning. Grateful to be reminded to rely on the wisdom God brings. We need to stay discerning and alert. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a good Monday morning post for me - There's going to be a lot of imperfect in my week - but God works it all out in ways I cannot fathom - only trust!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)