Monday, January 24, 2022

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 1 25 2022

 







Today's Scribbles are just some randomness from years past as I'm wishing for this weather instead of what is going on outside now. Snow, and more Snow.








I can never believe how fast the months seem to be going. We are almost done with the first month of the New Year. Not much going on in my 'neck of the woods'. Trying to get back into the blogging and crafting mood, but already lazy so far this Winter. bleh!! Lots of movie time with the furbaby, Razzy. He sleeps, I watch. He never seems to notice the TV even if dogs bark in shows. 

Anyway, just sharing the past photos, and the snow ones...it looks the same outside right now. Suppose to stop by tomorrow or Wednesday maybe. Fingers crossed because I don't like staying in. 

Hope all is great for all you, and thanks for stopping by and sharing what you've been shooting or some throwback photos are good too. Or digiscraping is always fun shares.

Link up is open. Share away. 😉👍

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs n scribbles~

Peabea


8 comments:

  1. Sweet memories of better times... Hope, your winter will be over soon, we had here only a little. But it isn't the end -
    Geetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shadows on the bridge are beautiful, and a very cute birdhouse on the side of the truck! Beautiful views of snow, Peabea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Pics.
    I love the swan video. They always look so peaceful.
    Wonderful photo of the bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the b&w picture the most.
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tree and the snowphotos.
    Here no snow. No sun.
    Cloudy and windy.

    https://momentsfrozentime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)