Monday, January 31, 2022

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 2 1 2022





 







A barn across the road from the place we were staying.








Lots of these rocks along the way, and we were lucky to not have delay from some of them causing a rockslide.

Scribbling some photos from our traveling to Tennessee some years back. Years ago, the scenery would have been better, but also the roads would have been narrow and the trip longer. But still, the drive was enjoyable. Always nice to get away for a bit with the family.

Link up is open below. Thanks for sharing your photography, digital art, and photos turned into art with Pictorial Tuesday. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~Hugs 'n Scribbles~

Peabea Scribbles

Some of the link ups I visit:


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful images! The fourth one is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To travel can be a great thing, I'm very miss that (but we haven't car, we haven't money enougn for train and hotel). Only travel in my mind...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful photos. So very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful photos.I like how you have captured the road and the barn...
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)