Sunday, February 6, 2022

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 2 6 2022


 The Lord your God is in the midst of you, a Mighty One, a Savior [Who saves]! He will rejoice over you with joy; He will rest [in silent satisfaction] and in His love He will be silent and make no mention [of past sins or even recall them]; He will exult over you with singing.  Zephaniah 3:17 AMP

It is Friday night, and I'm getting this ready tonight instead of Saturday night. I hope all have weathered all the storms. As we were getting the dumping of snow, I heard there were tornado warnings in some areas so hopefully, those did not happen.

Welcome to February. 

We welcomed it with 12 inches or more of snow. A sweet young man came on his four wheeler this morning and plowed my drive. I live out from town so I usually get the big drifts around my house. I could barely skinny out to let my pupper Razzy do his business. He wanted to run right back in with all the snowing, freezing rain and sleet. But, we made it, and the weather is much quieter tonight as I type this. 

I'm ready for Spring!!

Link up is open below

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n blessings~

Peabea

Some link ups I visit 

3 comments:

  1. The gift of being plowed out is always an appreciated blessing for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Only once have I ever seen that much snow. We usually get much less here in TN, thankfully. What a gift for someone to plow clear drive. I love that verse in Zephaniah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're also shrouded in white! Its so pretty, but it doesn't last long...

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)