Saturday, February 26, 2022

Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up 2 27 2022

I have decided this will be the last Sunday Scripture Blessings Link Up. I appreciate all who have stopped by over the years. 

You're Next, and know that all your sharings have been a welcome blessing.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


~hugs 'n giggles 'n blessings~


Peabea


How glorious to be a child of God because we know who is in charge, who has control, and he knows how the story will go. Praise Jesus and with a loving heart, Love one Another.



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chance to share here, however briefly. But I'm glad I found you and your lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so enjoyed stopping here each weekend. May the Lord bless you and keep you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss this weekly gathering! Thank you for serving your readers so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear this weekly link-up will be ending. I have enjoyed it. I understand the need to move on sometimes. I wish you all the best. I'm running late today, and the linky says it has ended already. Mine is here: https://barbaraleeharper.com/2022/02/27/how-well-do-we-know-him/.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the beautiful art you created for today! I hope you will continue to keep posting your work! Shalom as you enter a season of change!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)