Monday, February 28, 2022

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 3 1 2022 ~ Crafting



Coasters made with napkins. You cover the blank with modpodge and then apply the napkin and iron it on using freezer paper to cover it so you don't hurt the napkin. Here on this one, I only applied the modpodge, then put the napkin on and let it dry. Added another coat of modpodge, and when dry sprayed it with clear coat to seal.  

I also saw a different way to do it. Put clear wrap like Cling or Saran then put the napkin cover it with freezer paper or something to protect the napkin and iron and it is stuck. I make them for gifts.


Just a sign made with Cricut for kitchen.




I bought this square wood sign at the Thrift store. It originally had a different saying. I painted it and applied the graphic for my bathroom.







Close up of the sewing stitches.

The above is how I packaged my soap when making and at times I did the same procedure for gifts. I sewed cardstock together with an opening at the top that I punched two holes to thread the ribbon through to close. If I wanted a photo or picture of some kind, I printed it first before sewing. 


Back




 Front of sachet. Pretty sure I found these two graphics on The Graphics Fairy. She shares some great graphics. 

This one was a cute idea I found. You sew the edges, apply some potpourri or sachet and then sew it completely closed. Makes a nice drawer insert of just to display.

Not all the crafts are my original idea. Some found around the net or on YouTube. 

Link up is open below so you can share what you've been shooting, crafting, or digital creations.
Look forward to visiting. :)

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~
PeabeaI

Some of the link ups I visit:

Our World Tuesday 

10 comments:

  1. Those soaps are really beaoutiful. They're gorgeous! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great art crafts. I like the idea of potpourri. YouTube is a great resource when it comes to finding new crafty ideas.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I love love these craft ideas. Thanks for sharing them! Enjoy your week and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely things. Oh yeah, I wanna take a hot bath for 25 cent!
    By the way, in the 60ies we often were with my grandparents in a bathhouse.
    The old building is still here, there's today a hairdresser and pedicure, I often remenber about the bath cabins in the basement...
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful crafts! Great ideas for gifting my herbs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great crafts. Very nice. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fabulous ideas! Your coasters look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello ♡
    You have a wonderful blog. Great post, it's very inspiring here and I love this style on blogs :)
    Lovely photos. Each has something in it. They all look great! :)
    I love such inspiring blogs, maybe you want to stay in touch and agree to follow for follow on our blogs?
    Regards nice and warm from Poland ♡

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)