Monday, July 11, 2022

Pictorial Potpourri Tuesday Link Up 7 12 2022

 My wildflower seeds I threw in my planters mid April are fun surprises to see what shows up. They're now blooming. The seeds were called wildflower that I got at the Dollar Tree. 














A weed out by my mailbox. Some say not a weed if it's pretty.

Thanks all who visit and link up. Always enjoy seeing your photography, crafting, and/or thrifting.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Link up is open.

~hugs 'n scribbles~
Peabea



7 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers. Weed or not, it's beautiful. Thanks so much for hosting!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love weed flowers! They're so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Wildflowers are so pretty.
    Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such sweet flowers. Very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I leave pretty weeds alone, easier than fighting them. My photos today are not "pretty" but they represent people who deserve to be honored. My husband took some of them while serving in the Army 50 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful! You took such lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blooms. We don't have much flowering at the moment because it is winter. But last week we went hunting for the colder weather wild orchids, and found a new one to add to our list of finds. Take care, enjoy your week, and thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)