Monday, August 22, 2022

Pictorial Potpourri Tuesday Link Up 8 23 2022


The little hummers have been busy lately.

 


Some flowers we saw on my and Razzy's walk yesterday.


This makes me sad. My tree is turning already which is early. It usually is last to turn. Neighbor's yard has fallen leaves already. Summer doesn't end until next month. I am so not ready for this and what follows. 


Hope everyone has a nice, enjoyable week. Thanks for sharing your photography, digiscrapping, crafts, and/or thrifting. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



~hugs 'n scribbles~
Peabea

8 comments:

  1. Pretty flowers! Thanks so much for hosting!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Black-eyed Susan blooms look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always smile when I see Black Eyed Susans...they remind me of my dad. Unlike you, I'm looking forward to Fall. It's been so terribly hot and dry this summer. Cooler weather would be a welcome relief.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the video and the Black-Eyed Susans are very lovely. Thanks for hosting this great party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for bringing flowers You shouldn't have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you can hear the crickets in your video clip. Makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)