Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 2 14 2023

 


Golden Texture...I used my Yellow Dahlia picture and changed it into a Golden Photo. The manipulations that I used were to first crop the photo and then I inverted it. I applied the Golden Texture and the Trust Texture and I also aplied a Gold coloring. The final touch was to use one of the Dearest Brushes (free brushes compliments of Pixels & Ice Cream).

Original photo is below:




As always, we love visitors, comments and followers. Thanks for stopping by and linking up or just saying hello.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


~hugs 'n smiles~
Peabea

5 comments:

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)