Monday, February 20, 2023

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 2 21 2023

 






Could not believe how nice it has been for February. Today in the 50's and the sun so warm so Razzy and I walked at the local cemetery. Actually, I was trying to walk off some lovely DrumStick ice cream (the vanilla with chunks of drumstick) I'd just eaten. lol The sky was so pretty and the sun was really warm. Just a beautiful day.

Sorry for the photos. I took with my phone and then when I uploaded they had these thumbnails because I was trying to upload a video of the walk, but said file was too large. When I looked on here, this is the result. Hope you don't mind. 

Well, almost at the end of another month so I hope it has been a good one for you. For me, just ups and downs of being now a widow with many responsibilities that I'm not really prepared for. But, could always be worse. I am still blessed in many ways.

Link up is open. Thanks for visiting me and linking up or saying hello.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea


7 comments:

  1. A beautiful sunny day. here in france it's the same. February was dry and sunny as in an early spring.... Otherwise, i understand your up and downs It's not easy when you're suddenly alone. It takes time to find new bearings. Have a good day (kwarkito)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful peaceful sceneries on display

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a magnificent tree.
    Looks lovely there.
    Thank you so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharing this one here again since February is Black History Month. Thanks for the LinkUp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful pic. So peaceful. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The weather looks fine and the sky shots are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)