Monday, May 1, 2023

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 5 2 2023

Some past Thrift Store Scribbles of fun finds




This one ended up in my Craft/Computer/Sewing room
as well as the one below.

 


Just liked this one and had to have it since it was a framed storyboard

These two stools are like new and were only $7.99 each and it’s hard to touch a stool in even the discount stores for less than $30 or $40 each or more.

I'm still now sure what happened to the link up last week. I did get it fixed, but was too late since most had already visited, I'm assuming. I'll check back to make sure this one is still here.

Hope all are having a nice beginning of May with a great week to follow.

Link up is open below:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


~Hugs'n Scribbles~

Peabea



6 comments:

  1. You really got some bargins there! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really lucked out with those deals. Fantastic finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some sweet deals there. Very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds ~ love the photos you found ~ awesome price for the stools too ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need some stools like those. I hadn't thought of looking at thrift stores for some. Those look sturdy too. The expensive ones often don't.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)