Monday, June 26, 2023

Pictorial Tuesday Linkup 6 27 2023

Photoplay fun scribbling and random items





Playing with the features photo programs. The Out of Bounds above is made with Adobe Photoshop.
The Kaleidoscope is made using Paint Shop from the photo of the hens and chickens photo. The programs make it easy to have fun with the photos you have taken.




Razzy in a costume one year at Halloween



From my Rose bush, which sadly I no longer have. I just am not good with flower gardens. :(

Some craftiness ~ things I make.




Cotton Crochet Wash Cloths
  
Toddler Crochet Sweater Set

PURSES AND BAGS








Photo Pillow

Sewing and crafting keep me busy with something to do. Some I've sold when my Etsy shop was active, some I sell on eBay, or to anyone who has an interest.  

What keeps you busy?

Well, this weekend starts July and of course celebrations of July 4th. I will be away so there won't be a Pictorial Tuesday next Tuesday, July 4th. I'm excited to be with my kids for the celebrations, and really looking forward to it as I do need a getaway for a while. If you're celebrating have a great time. 

Thanks always for all the bits of your life you share with me through photography, crafting or thrifting. I always look forward to visiting your posts.

Link up is open.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


~hugs giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea


Some link ups I visit:

9 comments:

  1. Interesting images today, PB.
    Have a wonderful time with your kids and thank you for hosting us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely handmades and fun photos! Thank you so much for hosting!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you made all those bags - you're very talented. They're lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dog dress up is so cute! The various types of bags are quite impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peabea, thank you for hosting. My link is #9. You may "not be good with flower gardens," but you're certainly good with the sewing and crocheting! I wish I could crochet, but any kind of needlework just tenses me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are such beautiful pics. Very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those beautiful bags, Peabea.
    Happy Tuesday and thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyable to see your dog in costume! Your bags are truly exceptional.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your Kaleidoscope photo! I create them as well. Click here https://jeanneselep.blogspot.com/2020/03/orchid-kaleidoscopes.html to see some I have created. :)

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)