Monday, October 2, 2023

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 9 03 2023

 



I may be MIA for a bit. I found a place and get the keys soon so may not see me updating link up for few weeks until all is settled. So, I decided I will leave the link up open until October 28. That might work? Maybe not since not sure there will be notifications. Anyway, will try. So please come back each week and post your pictures. 

Cannot believe how much I've accumulated over the 45 years we've lived here. I have pitched, taken to thrift store, sold, and seems like I'm getting no where. Especially since I'm downsizing to a wee small apartment. The kids have all gone through what I had saved for them. Not really big excitement for them as they're all mid age adults. I think was more fun for me. haha I am excited to be moving closer to my daughter's family. 

Then will be back to normal blogging schedule. I cannot wait as I am living in complete clutter, which is driving me crazy. Not really. 

Happy Fall 🍂🍁

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Link up is open

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea


9 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move - we collect an enormous amount of 'stuff' in a lifetime....I am currently trying to clear out the toys and games and clothes we don't use anymore and it seems to be a never ending stream of stuff....so I hear you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice picture-of-the-season. Happy Fall to you!
    And happy moving, too.
    Thank you for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah,,,downsizing,,the next exciting stage of life. So good you will be closer to your daughter. And decluttering after 45 years! What a weight off! But I can't even contemplate it just yet, Happy moving to you, enjoy your new space, and thankyou for the linkup! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on finding your new place! It sounds like a busy and exciting time for you. The downsizing process can be quite the adventure, right? It's amazing how much we accumulate over the years. But moving closer to your daughter's family is a wonderful step, and I'm sure it will bring so much joy. Here's to a smooth move, a clutter-free future, and getting back to your regular blogging schedule. Happy Fall, and best wishes on this new chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Godspeed on your move. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes on your move! We moved from our house of 20+ years to a much smaller townhome last year and going through all the STUFF and deciding what to do with the things we didn't take with us was such a big job! In our case, it's ongoing. Praying you'll be blessed in your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really - it looks life fall - here with us it is late summer -you would call em indian summer I think. All the best
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best of luck with your move.
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)