Monday, November 20, 2023

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 11 21 2023

 




Just some random bird photos that I've taken over the years. Not great, but I just don't have any new photos this week. They each were taken at different places. The top was taken when we had property at a nearby lake, the middle was on a walk with my sister at a nearby quarry preserve, and bottom was taken in California.



Computer isn't co-operating for uploads so guess I'll close and not add more. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving meal if you celebrate with family. Ours is on Friday due to the work, etc. schedules of my kids. Some have in-laws to go to, and will be fun once we're all together for another grateful meal of the year.  

Link up is open below.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n smiles~

Peabea

7 comments:

  1. Nice to see your bird photos! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The orange breasted bird is so vibrant!! Good to see you again and thank you so much for hosting!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics with the birds. And it seems to be hard work to start out of the water. All the best
    Violetta

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photo of the robin! The expression on his face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are such great photos. So very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cutie trying to get in....

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)