I surprised myself with flowers!!
Write my name in the sand
Talk to myself for hours, yeah
Say things you don't understand
I can take myself dancing, yeah
I can hold my own hand
Yeah, I can love me better than you can
Also, my sister said she's never bought herself flowers. I often do when in the grocery store. Just love fresh cut flowers and since I no longer have a flower garden to cut mine, these will do.
Do you buy yourself flowers?
Happy Tuesday. Link up is open below for Pictorial Tuesday photography sharing. Thank you so much for visiting me. Have a great week ahead.
~hugs 'n scribbles~
Peabea


Beautiful photos! You can never go wrong treating yourself to fresh flowers.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely think you should buy flowers. I haven't bought any for myself for so long. Enjoy them, have a great week, and thank you again for the linkup.
ReplyDeleteLovely flowers! I also loved the photos from your previous post. The photo of the three of you is so sweet.
ReplyDelete-Soma
Oh, always a treat to have flowers. Your flowers are pretty!
ReplyDeleteYes, I do buy from time to time, especially in the winter.