Fall Weed (thistle)
I did not realize that I would be away last week to do Pictorial Tuesday is why there was no post with link up. I had my eye surgery (which has gone awesomely, and I'm so glad it's over with), and then with the holiday etc., I wasn't around to do the post. But, I'm back this week. Yay!!
The sock knitting is coming along, but I'm slow. Mostly because I forget to pick it up and work on them. lol
These are on 9 inch circulars.
These are started on 5 DPN needles.
On the first ones on the 9 inch circulars, I am at the point of beginning the heel turn, I think. I'm thinking I have enough of the top of the sock done. I have done a heel turn before, but that is what tripped me up the last time, and I messed up and just pulled everything off needles and started over.
Oh well, gives me something to do and for my mind to keep thinking. What all have you guys been doing? I did go to the local Popcorn Festival to hear my nephew play. His band was chosen to be on the main stage, which is an honor for our town festival. Supposedly, we are the biggest producers of popcorn.
Link up is below if you'd like to share your photography, crafts, thrifting. Have a great week and weekend.
~hugs~
Peabea Scribbles

I'm so ready for these colors. This morning I sat outside and read my book for about an hour. It was most pleasant. Fall is a favorite season.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ♥
Lovely but also, aren't you clever with the knitting? That's so good!
ReplyDeleteYou get some lovely fall colors in your area.
ReplyDeleteI haven't done knitting or crochet in a long time, I wouldn't remember how, but it was fun when I did it.
Glad to hear your eye surgery went so well and that you're back! The throw-back fall photos are lovely, and good luck with the sock heel turn!
ReplyDeleteJust this mornig it felt a bit like fall. We’ve had rain yesterday and last night. This was greatly needed. I am so ready for fall and the colors! Prayers for continued recovery after surgery!
ReplyDeleteAlll the best.
Debra @ Life Captured
Autumn is coming...nice pics dear Peabea. Missed you last week.
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Greece
Violetta
Those autumn colours are stunning! No stunning colours here in the UK yet, either.
ReplyDeletePopping over from Weekly Wonders.
Such an awesome autumnal photo , thanks for sharing and for linking up with #WeeklyWonders
ReplyDeleteAutumn is my favorite color! These are so lovely. Thanks so much for sharing Pictorial Tuesday with Sweet Tea & Friend's this month dear friend.
ReplyDelete