Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Pictorial Tuesday 9 4 18 Link Up






About Pictorial Tuesday:
Welcome to Pictorial Tuesday. 
Whether you like to manipulate your photos to look like a scrapbook page, painting with software programs or you just love the way the photo looks straight out of the camera, Pictorial Tuesday would like to see your photography or digital graphic masterpieces. To me, all photos are master pieces. So each Tuesday, I'm hosting a linky party to share your photos and mine. :) I love photography and always have since a child. To me, it's a great way to capture and view things that might be missed with the naked eye, and also to preserve memories.
There are just a couple things about what photos you share:

  • Share your favorite photography, digital scrapbooking, or graphically manipulated photo
  • Keep your photographic sharing family friendly (no sexual innuendo photos or inappropriate comic type photos - no nudes of any type. I realize some find nudes very artistic, but would rather not have them shared here in case smaller little eyes might happen upon my blog).  
  • I would ask that you would visit at least a few of the other's who have linked up their sites and make some new or visit some already virtual photographer friends.
  • Try to leave a comment for those you visit so they know you visited and they can then visit back.
  • A link to my blog is always appreciated, but not a condition for linking up those photos. :)
You're welcome to share my button:
 



Instructions: Select all (ctrl a) code above, copy it

and paste it inside your blog post as HTML




You're Next for Linking: Thanks




~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~
Peabea


Sharing with

Wednesday Around the World at Life Images by Jill
http://sharonrwagner.blogspot.com/ (link for sharing travel and photos)


12 comments:

  1. I love your choice of photos for today. What better way to say farewell to summer than with sunflowers. I also love the yellow, iron bicycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. Very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see the begonia holding it's own between it's neighbors. Great color scheme including the bike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and beautiful collection of flowers captures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep commenting in my blog because I love your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. que bonita imagen la bicicleta antigua entre las flores amarillas...

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)