Sunday, April 17, 2022

 

This month I have been reading Luke. It seems I usually read Matthew and John more, but decided to read Luke leading up to Christ's crucifixion and resurrection. I am so glad to be on this side of the cross. Amen. Hope everyone is having a blessed Easter holiday.

Then said he, Unto what is the kingdom of God like? and whereunto shall I resemble it? It is like a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and cast into his garden, and it grew, and waxed a great tree; and the fowls of the air lodged in the branches of it.

And again he said, Whereunto shall I liken the kingdom of God? It is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.
Luke 13:18-21



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. I hope you have had a blessed day (Easter). In our country it is called Pasen (from Passover)

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)