Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Pictorial Potpourri Tuesday Link Up 4 12 2022


 It's here this coming weekend. Already! All the local egg hunts were held over the past weekend. The weather didn't do too well for it, but you know kids...they had fun anyway. Hope all had a nice weekend and for the coming Easter. Lots of food and good company. Since the pandemic has wound down a lot, some of my kids will be coming for dinner. 

Hope you all have a great week ahead. Thanks for linking up.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea

Some of the link ups I visit:

Wandering Camera Linkup 

5 comments:

  1. Where has the year gone? Happy Easter! stay safe and thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A happy Easter to you! Since one of my adult children's family keeps chickens and ducks, eggs have become a daily affair:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you'll have kids coming to join you for Easter this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter! Hope you will enjoy time with children.
    This card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)