Monday, April 4, 2022

Pictorial Potpourri Link Up 4 5 2022 ~ Colorful

So ready for Springtime and Summer color so I'm scribbling a bit of color from the past.  






Hoping to plant some of these again this Spring. When the grandson was staying with me when he was little, we started seeds and his did the best. These bachelor buttons. Love them. 





Time for these again. The birds are everywhere











Happy first Tuesday in April. Can't believe already this Sunday is Palm Sunday. And of course then comes tax time. ugh! Thanks for sharing your photography, and now you can share crafts, thrifting, etc.  

Link up below:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs'n scribbles~

Peabea Scribbles

Some of the link ups I visit:

Wandering Camera Linkup 

9 comments:

  1. Happy springtime :)
    We have stlll snows, but it will come...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful colours! We have had better weather the last few days. I am ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very colourful. Specially love those pretty blue Bachelor Button flowers.

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pabea,

    I love the red flower. This one looks so good! Is it a lily? And the rainbow. The colors are so bright. It is difficult to take pictures of a rainbow. Do you love rainbows?

    When today I see a rainbow,
    in the rainy, cloudy skies . . .
    I have to ponder if it’s formed
    from all of our tears and cries.

    For, a rainbow can’t be seen,
    unless the Son shines too
    and I wonder if it holds . . .
    God, surrendered hearts to You.

    When today I see a rainbow,
    I see a commitment once made
    I have to ponder if it’s formed
    of lost sheep that have strayed.

    For, a rainbow can’t be seen,
    unless the Son comes out too
    and I wonder if it holds . . .
    God, those coming back to You.

    When today I see a rainbow,
    I sit and I ponder . . .
    the promise that God made
    and I marvel at its wonder!

    Source Deborah Ann Belka
    https://poetrybydeborahann.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great quote and lovely colors. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting and providing this joy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some great shots there - can never go past the rainbow tho for me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos of beautiful flowers.. Glad to see this nest and the rainbow too.
    Thanks for sharing all these photos and hosting the party.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your kind little chat every time after I link. Have a happy week and enjoy these beautiful flowers! Emille

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)