Monday, April 25, 2022

Pictorial Potpourri Tuesday Link Up 4 26 2022

Yay, I finally got out to walk and of course snap some photos. Walked Sunday with daughter (which is a treat to spend time with her with her busy schedule and family), and my sister. We went about an hour away to a new bridge they put in to walk over it, and on the other side we found a reserve....and it has a waterfall. I think I have more movies than photos so I'll only share a couple of those, and maybe more next Tuesday.

 








We were quite a ways up from the water, but still could enjoy. Some were walking down below and even in the water in the shallow parts. We didn't realize there was a path down there. Maybe next time.
If this is the video I think it is, at the end that is my daughter and sister.





Flowers the grandson and his fiance brought at Easter.

I guess mostly what I took that day was videos, and they take so long to upload so I only posted a couple. So hope all are doing well and healthy. It was great to finally have a beautiful Summerlike day finally. Have a great week, and thanks for sharing your photography, crafts, and/or thrifting in my link up.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

~hugs 'n scribbles~

Peabea


Some of the link ups I visit:

Wandering Camera Linkup her linkup runs from last Thursday of month 







6 comments:

  1. It looks like a peaceful place; and the flowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely to find a new place to walk, especially with your sister and daughter, and a stream and waterfall - so lovely. And the flowers from your grandson are too. Take care, and enjoy your week. Thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great place to walk. Nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your first tree, and tulip capture. Cheerful pics of a hike:) Hope you are doing well:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful flowers and I love the close up of the tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful stroll. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)